Sunday, February 3, 2008


I don't seem to get to my blog very often. Shame on me! My granddaughter, Angel, is staying with me for awhile, and both of us on the computer means less time for me. :)

My newest grandbaby, Megan, is two months old now. What a joy she is. And my granddaughter, Angel, will have her little Maycie soon. She is due on Valentine's Day. :)

My mind is continually on my sis, Faye. She has such peace with this Cancer thing. She's had so many things happening with her treatment. Almost everything that could go wrong has, and still, she is steadfastly being her wonderful self. She is the way she's always been. Positive and not one to borrow tomorrow's trouble. I so admire her. She hasn't lost her hair so far! And she bought some neat hats and scarfs too. She hasn't been taking any pictures, for those who follow her blog, but I know she will when she is ready.

I couldn't sleep tonight and decided I needed to create something. :) I don't have a title for it, it was just where I ended up once I started with no agenda or ideas.

2 comments:

sandy said...

Nita, the image is beautiful.

Thanks so much for updating about Faye..I check on and off at her blog and had been wondering how she is doing.

Time flies...that granddaughter of yours is growing fast I guess.

s

BJ said...

I love the pic you posted! It is really beautiful.

I too am glad that you posted about your sis. I have checked on her many times too.....please tell her that her blog friends wish her well.

How exciting for you that you are about to have another new granddaughter! Megan & Maycie! What cute names.