Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another beautiful Face


This my sweet Shadow cat. Shadow is a Maine Coon. She is a rescue from the shelter. Above her kennel was a hand written title, Barn Cat. She is gentle and loving and really is a barn cat. She lives in the attic above the garage. I should say "sleep" in the attic above the garage. She comes out to neutral territory to see the dogs, Tyson and Rocko. She tolerate each other but the only thing interesting about her to the dogs is her cat food.

This is her friendly face. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Her pupils are such tiny slits, she must have been squinting into the sun.

I love your dahlia. I need to get over to Shore Acres before they are gone.

BJ said...

She is just beautiful! Of course, you know that I love cats!

The dahlia is such a beautiful flower, isn't it? I thank God for all of the beauty that each season brings......but especially the Fall & the Spring. I think of it as the shedding away of the old and the coming forth or rebirth of the new. Two totally gorgeous seasons.

Thanks for sharing this today. Love to stop by and visit here.

Wanda said...

Hi Rainee: Miss coming to your post as I was out of town for a couple weeks. Back home trying to catch up. I love your cat photo. I so hated giving up my cats when my grandsons became to allergic they couldn't come visit me...But of course the grandchilden won that battle. I still love cats.

sandy said...

ahhhhh...cute kitty...

sandy

Marilyn said...

Hi Nita I love this shot of your Shadow cat. What a beautiful face.

Vita said...

Is she saying "I AM smiling?"