Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I can paint!! :)


If you know I've been taking Paint Shop Pro Lessons, then I'll also tell you that I learned how to dab paint on a blank image, and then use the smudge tool to 'paint' your picture.

This is the third one I've done. This has tapped a love in me that was hidden for a very long time. I love to sit and begin and see what will come. My next desire is to begin to "paint" to music. I want the music to move me into whatever it is that is there to be painted.

I never thought computers could be so much fun. I'm lovin' it.

5 comments:

sandy said...

Hey that's great Nita...Good job!!!

Waiting to see more.

so that's why you have been so quiet...your head in the computer all day, LOL..

BJ said...

Great job Nita! Love the colors.

Marilyn said...

Great work Nita, in all the PSP lessons I took I didn't learn to do painting.

Mandy said...

Wow this is lovely. I don't take photographs but I do use Paint Shop Pro when editing the pictures other people provide me for the blog. I might just have a stab at this kind of thing when I have time to spare.

Unknown said...

Nita I love this! I had no idea either that you could "paint" with PSP. Do more :)