Friday, October 26, 2007

Clouds


Clouds are nice. I've always loved clouds. Faye, I know you do too.

I painted these in one of my Stepping Stones Through Paintshop Pro lessons. That's all. Just clouds. I don't care for the "sun" rays, but they were in the lesson so I did them. I took more freedom with the clouds. :)

I've learned some more about painting with PSP since I posted my last "painting". Mostly what you can do with different tools. I can see so much further in what I'd like to paint. What I really want to do is take some of Faye's (my sis)incredible photos and try to paint what I see.

Clouds have their own language, don't they? They praise God, speak His language, and reveal His glory....as all creation does.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nita, you're right. Clouds are amazing. They are like a constantly changing painting. I love what you did with these.

sandy said...

You did a great job on those Nita.

sandy