Friday, October 26, 2007

Rainee's World


I decided to post the image I did for my last lesson....number 125. I finished it today.

This isn't much of painting, but more of using techniques (drop shadows, lighten-darken tool, paint mixing palette, etc. I found you can really use the lighten- darken tool to create movement in "water".

It was hard ending up with something I could write a tut for. I just sort of started with a background color, a shape(circle ) another shape (water) and then decided white dolphins would be a good thing. I recolored my dolphin tube, put each on a separate layer and mirrored the last one. Then I used the Sketch 01 (I think included in PSP frames, as a frame.

I've called it Rainee's World because Rainee is a name I use sometimes online, and my world has always been about seeing what could be, seeing with my heart.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thisis beautiful Nita. You did a great job on this one I also like the clouds painting. Where are getting your PSP lessons?

sandy said...

Oh I like this!

sandy