Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sicky Boy Better


Rocko is feeling better now. I was quite concerned, but it was just a bug of some kind, I guess. The vet gave him something for his tummy, and Rocko fasted for two days. On the third day, I made some gruel and sort of forced him to take it. He looked at me in surprise, like he'd forgotten what food tasted like, and started licking the syringe. I gave him water, and fed him a little more and he was fine from then on.

This picture is how he spent most of this time. He found a good spot and covered himself with his blanket. I guess it made his stomach feel better. He layed like this most of one day.

It is so great to see this little guy all spunky again.

2 comments:

BJ said...

Glad that Rocko is feeling better! They are just like us. They can feel badly sometimes too! I wish I could just curl up in a chair with my blankie and cuddle!(ha-ha)

Unknown said...

poor POOR Rocko. I'm glad hes feelng better too. Cally had a day where she just laid around sleeping all day but she was better after that day.

Rocko looks pretty comfy. :)